Partridge Hunting in Bulgaria
Partridge hunting season in Bulgaria: from the 1st of October to the 30th of November
Partridge hunting area: Open and cultivated agricultural areas, with small groups of bushes and trees where you can hunt wild partridges.
Offers and package price in Bulgaria:
- Price per hunter, 4 nights/3 hunting days min. 4 hunters: 1400 €
- Price per hunter, 5 nights/4 hunting days min. 4 hunters: 1650 €
- Extra hunting day: 300 €
The price includes:
- Pick up from the airport
- Accommodation at a cosy three star hotel or a hunting house in single rooms on a full board basis during the above indicated period
- Transfers from the airport to the hunting areas and back to the airport, all the transfers in the hunting area
- Assistance of an interpreter from the arrival to the departure
- The organization of the hunt with a qualified staff, local hunting guides
- Bulgarian hunting license valid 30 days
- All the shot partridges, with no limit on the number of shot birds per day
- Export documents
The price does not include:
- All that is not mentioned in “The price includes”
- The transport to/from Bulgaria
- The alcoholic drinks
- Rent a dog - 25 € per day
- Rent a hunting gun - 30 € per day
- Cartridges - 10 € per box
Documents for the hunter:
- Valid passport or identity card
- Permit of export of guns
Documents for the dog:
- A deposit of 500 €, which will be deducted from the total package price, to be transferred to:
IBAN: BG 90 UNCR 7630 1476 036 950
Please let us know about your exact travel dates and requirements in advance. We will acquire the necessary hunting permit for you. You can import your firearms and munitions without any difficulty only with a permit for the export of guns and cartridges.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any liability for losses, injuries, accidents or delays. Therefore, we would advise you to take out the appropriate insurance to cover these risks before travelling.
- Any type of gun with any barrel length can be used, but a standard shotgun with a 71cm-longbarrel is recommended, so you can shoot down targets that are both close by and far away. The chokes should be ||, |||. Rounds - № 6 to № 9, depending on the weather conditions. In cold weather bigger pellets are used, and smaller ones are preferred when it’s hot.
- Beepers; clothes suitable for damp terrain (high boots, leggings, clothes made from breathable fabrics), because some terrains have tall grass reaching above the waist and in October the morning dew and rainy days are common; brightly colored collars and vests for the dogs; high visibility vests, hats and bands for the hunters.
Partridge Hunting - Book now
Package price: 1400 EUR
To book a hunting trip, pay a
deposit of 500 EUR per person
Your deposit will be deducted from the total price of the selected offer. You may transfer this deposit directly to the agency's bank account, as specified in our offers under "Booking", or you may make your advance payment via credit card, through the "Pay Now" button at the bottom of this menu.
The remainder of the price is to be paid upon your arrival. This is your primary hunting package. You may add extra services and packages once you have arrived.
Book your trip to Bulgaria with us to get the best hunting experience in the finest reserves.
We give you the opportunity to make a last minute reservation or to book your trip in advance and get a discount.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.