Small game - Woodcock Hunting - Bulgaria
Woodcock hunting season: from the 20th of October to the 28th of February
Woodcock hunting area: Humid areas, gullies, pine forests, listened beech and oak forests in the regions of Varna and Burgas.
Method of hunting: Walked up with a pointing dog
Package price and services all inclusive per person including all the shot woodcocks:
- Price per hunter, 4 nights/3 hunting days, min. 4 hunters: 1400 €
- Price per hunter, 5 nights/4 hunting days, min. 4 hunters: 1650 €
- Extra hunting day: 300 €
The price includes:
- Pick up from the airport
- All transfers
- Accommodation in a cosy hotel or a hunting house on a full board basis during the above indicated period
- The assistance of an interpreter from the arrival to the departure
- Organization of the hunt with a qualified staff, local hunting guides
- Bulgarian hunting licence valid 30 days
- Export documents
- Conservation of the woodcocks until the departure of the hunters
- All the shot woodcocks, with no limit on the number of shot birds per day
The price does not include:
- The plane tickets
- The alcoholic drinks
- Rent a dog - 25 € per day
- Rent a hunting gun - 30 € per day
- Cartridges - 10 € per box
Documents for the hunter:
- Valid passport or identity card
- Permit of export of guns
Documents for the dog:
Hotel's facilities and practical information:
- Table tennis
- Wi-Fi at the hotel
- Safe deposit box at reception
- Currency exchange
- 24 hour security staff and video camera
The rooms are equipped with:
- Central heating
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- A deposit of 500 €, which will be deducted from the total package price, to be transferred to:
FAVIA TRADING Ltd
IBAN:BG 96 UNCR 7000 1500 597 751
Please let us know about your exact travel dates and requirements in advance. We will acquire the necessary hunting permit for you. You can import your firearms and munitions without any difficulty only with a permit for the export of guns and cartridges.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any liability for losses, injuries, accidents or delays. Therefore, we would advise you to take out the appropriate insurance to cover these risks before travelling.
- The most frequently used guns have barrels ranging from 60 to 66 cm. in length. Wider chokes are used (|||||, ||||) as well as rifled barrels which give the bird shot a rotating motion allowing for better coverage of the target and a higher chance of hitting it. The shot itself must be intuitive. The rounds should range between № 7 and № 11; lately combined rounds are № 7/8, № 8/9 №9/10, because the heavier pellets push the lighter ones, giving the hunter a wider spread. The woodcock is a small and fragile bird and a small number of pellets are enough to take it down.
- The beepers, satellite tracking devices for the dogs, high visibility vests and collars for the dogs, high visibility gear for the hunter (vest, hat, bands), high boots, light clothes made from breathable fabrics.
Woodcock Hunting - Book now
Package price: 1400 EUR
To book a hunting trip, pay a
deposit of 500 EUR per person
Your deposit will be deducted from the total price of the selected offer. You may transfer this deposit directly to the agency's bank account, as specified in our offers under "Booking", or you may make your advance payment via credit card, through the "Pay Now" button at the bottom of this menu.
The remainder of the price is to be paid upon your arrival. This is your primary hunting package. You may add extra services and packages once you have arrived.
Book your trip to Bulgaria with us to get the best hunting experience in the finest reserves.
We give you the opportunity to make a last minute reservation or to book your trip in advance and get a discount.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.